Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday


Go on over to Breaking The Spine to add yourself to Waiting on Wednesday!


This week I am waiting on:

Slice of Cherry 
by Dia Reeves

This book looks devious, delicious and all around interesting!

Blurb:
Kit and Fancy Cordelle are sisters of the best kind: best friends, best confidantes, and best accomplices. The daughters of the infamous Bonesaw Killer, Kit and Fancy are used to feeling like outsiders, and that’s just the way they like it. But in Portero, where the weird and wild run rampant, the Cordelle sisters are hardly the oddest or most dangerous creatures around.
It’s no surprise when Kit and Fancy start to give in to their deepest desire—the desire to kill. What starts as a fascination with slicing open and stitching up quickly spirals into a gratifying murder spree. Of course, the sisters aren’t killing just anyone, only the people who truly deserve it. But the girls have learned from the mistakes of their father, and know that a shred of evidence could get them caught. So when Fancy stumbles upon a mysterious and invisible doorway to another world, she opens a door to endless possibilities….

5 comments:

  1. This book sounds awesome! The Bonesaw Killer's daughters...very creepy cool! Definitely looking forward to this release. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I first saw this cover I've had this book on my wishlist too! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soooo good! I saw this one a couple of weeks ago. I love the cover! The story sounds creepy. Great pick :) Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for this, too! Well, not Waiting on Wednesday waiting, but anyway the cover looks so, so creepy. I love the text and those creeping lines and puddles of what I would say is blood. Still haven't read Bleeding Violet. I've heard lukewarm stuff about it...

    ReplyDelete