Friday, October 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop
Click the image above to join in the hop :)

“What is your favorite type of candy?”

Oh man... this is a loaded question for me. I love candy, how could I choose just one?! If I really truly do, though, there are two types of candy I HAVE to, though, I'm going to have to go with Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares, any and all flavors :) 

To join in Follow Friday, click the image above!

Q: What superhero is your alter-ego?


Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean my Superhero alter ego has to be one. Honestly, Tick, with his slightly moronic ways, his obliviousness to so many things, his crazy catch phrases and total lack of awareness at his own special level of insanity, is probably who I'd end up being... plus I'd spend a LOT of time looking in the mirror and laughing at my own costume's antenna!!

 

13 comments:

  1. This Tick is the best pick I have seen so far!!!!!!! awesome sauce!

    New Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ghiradelli chocolate. Yum!
    Tick has the advantage of being very funny (even when he doesn't know it) and like most superheroes, totally buff. Not a bad choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice for a superhero! Oh, and I'm with you on the candy thing - there is no BAD candy, only good candy and great candy. :)
    New follower!
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares as well. Especially the caramel ones!

    Peggy
    Friday Features

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghiradelli chocolate! Great choice! I love chocolate mixed with orange, mint, or raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really good chocolate, happy Friday.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love baking deserts with chocolate squares but when it comes to raw candy eating nothing beats a peanut butter cup! Hop on back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net for my reasoning and a classic Halloween-inspired Reese's Peanut Butter Cup commercial clip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get the award for all-time best superhero alter ego pick. I love it. Plus, you picked Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares, so starting right now, you are my favorite person ever..lol

    Love your blog - I'm your newest follower!
    Evie@Paromantasy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha!! I remember the Tick!! Great choice!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tick is orginal:) You really thought about it! And any kind of chocolate gets me everytime...I should have a cavity by now.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower who LOVES the golden squid- cute rating system)
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. New follower. You crack me up and I need a laugh sometimes. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Awesome choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I love Ghiradelli. Yum. And so many flavors of chocolate.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice for Tick! oh and have you seen AVPM? thinking you'd like it. It's hillarious.
    Just doing the Hop! through (first one! hope I'm doing it right)
    New follower right here!

    my blog is:
    http://behindamillionandonepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete