Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday


So, I've begun following ARC blogs, and one thing I stumbled across is Waiting On Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine (click the 'Waiting on Wednesday' picture to go to Breaking the Spine), in which you post a book you're anxiously awaiting the release of.
My book for this Wednesday is a little goofy, because when I went to find it, I realized it was being released today!! So... what I'm really 'waiting' for is to get the heck out of work and go buy it!

The book I'm awaiting?


Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder:
The third in the Opal series, set in the same world as the Poison Study/Yelena series... which I have already reviewed here. A seriously wonderful set of books.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to WoW...so glad you're participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I just received this as an ARC and I can't wait to read it :) Great recommend !

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete